Glossy soft hair, hydration and skin brightening rolled into one with the superhero Prickly Pear Cactus oil. An awesome facial oil that helps fade away hyperpigmentation, dark spots, under-eye circles and irritated skin while adding high gloss and softening your strands.
Supercharged with essential fatty acids, Vitamins and Amino Acids, Prickly Pear helps stimulate collagen production to keep your skin and hair fresh and hydrated. A superhero to protect for your face, scalp and hair against sun, wind and UV radiation damage.
Prickly Pear Seed oil has an awesome way of helping to lighten discolouration and scarring while brightening the complexion. When mingled with the likes of apricot and sweet almond oil, it can help keep skin free of fine lines helping with regenerate, nourish and soften the skin and hair.
If you’re worried about using oil on your skin, there’s no need to stress. Our Cactus face + hair oil is mostly non-comedogenic, which means it’s unlikely to clog your pores. It's hydrating, light and breezy on the skin with a soft, velvety vibe.
Paraben, silicone, SLS, palm oil, and colorant free.
Suitable for all skin types
This one's a bit nutty, so if you're one of our nut-allergic friends, this oil ain't for you.
Prunus Armeniaca Apricot Kernel*, Virgin Opuntia Ficus-Indica Seed Prickly Pear*, Argania Spinosa Kernel Argan*, Prunis Amygdalus Dulcis Sweet Almond, Natural Tocopherol Vitamin E *Cold Pressed.
How to use:
Use a tiny amount as a pre-shampoo treatment or to style and define hair.
Massage a few drops on the skin as a treatment or moisturiser.
Can be used as a makeup remover. Safe for nightly use.
The Oil Cleansing Method works the best before bed, it deeply cleanses so no need to cleanse in the morning, hooray for more sleep time.
All you need to oil cleanse is;
- A face towel or washcloth.
- Your prickly pear cactus oil.
- Hot water.
1. Drop a generous puddle of oil into the palm of your hands, don’t overdo it, one load full of from the glass dropper should work a treat.
2. Rub your hands together to warm the oil and massage over your dry face. Massaging the oil onto your skin will help remove any dirt and makeup so no need to use a makeup remover. Hell yeah.
3. Focus on any pesky problem areas you might have and slowly but firmly massage the oil into your skin and pores. This helps work the oil into the pores which helps impurities be steamed away. (See-ya-later) Don’t rush, take your time and chillax.
4. When you have finished massaging, grab that facecloth and soak it in steamy hot water, not boiling though. Hold the facecloth over your face and allow it to sit until it cools down.
5. Wipe the oil gently and repeat step 4 2-3 more times.
In the morning, a quick wipe with a warm face cloth or rinse in the shower is enough. Over-cleansing can create excess oil production. No thank-you!.
Made in Australia.