Out of a deep respect for nature, the Indigenous Australians lived and continue to live in harmony with the land and its animals. All modern cultures can take a leaf out of their book. Hand-drawn with pigment ink line drawing & paint pen, this print is a testament to our First Nations people and our mutual love for the land.
So bright and so colourful, these socks are not for the fainthearted.
If you're looking for super colourful, super comfy socks then you really can't go past this unique pair that will be sure to set you apart. These socks will take you anywhere, from the office to the weekend.
- Built from a moisture wicking blend to keep feet cool and dry
- Reinforced heel and toe
- Cushioned sole - shock absorbing
- Ribbed upper - reduces slipping - adds compression - increased blood flow
- Arch support - reduced foot pain - improved circulation - reduced swelling
- Gold ‘M’ embroidery
- From groms to grown ups - one size fits most - Approx AU 5-14
- Model's shoe size: AU Mens 12
- 95% Polyester - 5% Spandex
Machine wash warm. Do not bleach. Do not iron. Do not tumble dry.
Made in Byron Bay, Australia.