Adorned with Australia's national floral emblem, the golden wattle represents fresh starts, growth and the beginning of spring. Hand-drawn with spray paint and paint pen, this print is a testament to the exquisite Australian wildflower.
So bright and so colourful, these socks are not for the fainthearted.
If you're looking for super colourful, super comfy socks then you really can't go past this unique pair that will be sure to set you apart. These socks will take you anywhere, from the office to the weekend.
- Built from a moisture wicking blend to keep feet cool and dry
- Reinforced heel and toe
- Cushioned sole - shock absorbing
- Ribbed upper - reduces slipping - adds compression - increased blood flow
- Arch support - reduced foot pain - improved circulation - reduced swelling
- Gold ‘M’ embroidery
- From groms to grown ups - one size fits most - Approx AU 5-14
Model's shoe size: AU Ladies 5
- 95% Polyester - 5% Spandex
Machine wash warm. Do not bleach. Do not iron. Do not tumble dry.
Made in Byron Bay, Australia.