- Our Story
- Most Popular
- On Sale
A super-soft body and face oil that won't annoy your skin or leave a greasy residue. It helps keep skin young by magically soothing to help hydrate, cleanse, moisturise and clear those irksome blemishes. An awesome 'everything' oil, (this means it's multi-purpose) that can be added to your routine as an everyday face cleanser, oil treatment, moisturiser or makeup remover. High-five to multitasking!
Awesome for regulating sebum production which prevents those dreaded clogged pores and oily skin, this body and facial oil helps soothe acne and reduce future breakouts. High five! It's your non-irritating friend, keeping your skin oh-so-happy by penetrating deeply and quickly to clean out the dirt in your pores. Leaving your skin looking and feeling smooth and ridiculously soft.
A plant-based skin remedy is bringing the A-team with antioxidants, vitamins and fatty acids to help even out skin tone, reduce inflammation while helping with anti-aging and those not-so-fine lines. Lavender's antifungal superpowers may help to fade discolouration and redness in itchy, sore skin.
Suitable for all skin types, our lavender body + face oil is lightweight with repairing, regenerating, and strengthening properties, which keeps your skin young and refreshing.
Paraben, silicone, SLS, palm oil, and colorant free.
Suitable for All Skin Types and can be used for oil cleansing.
Smells like : Lavender + Chamomile
This one's a bit nutty, so if you're one of our nut-allergic friends, this oil ain't for you.
Prunus Armeniaca Apricot Kernel*, Simmondsia Chinensis Jojoba*, Prunis Amygdalus Dulcis Sweet Almond, Rosa Canina Rosehip*^, Lavandula Angustifolia Lavender, Anthemis Nobilis Chamomile Roman, Tocopherol Vitamin E *Cold Pressed, ^Certified Organic.
How to use:
Can be used as an everyday cleanser. Or use on your body after a shower or bath, or apply a few drops on your face as a treatment, moisturiser or makeup remover. Safe for nightly use.
The Oil Cleansing Method works the best before bed, it deeply cleanses so no need to cleanse in the morning, hooray for more sleep time.
All you need to oil cleanse is:
1. Drop a generous puddle of oil into the palm of your hands, don’t overdo it, one load full of from the glass dropper should work a treat.
2. Rub your hands together to warm the oil and massage over your dry face.
massaging the oil onto your skin will help remove any dirt and makeup so no need to use a makeup remover. Hell yeah.
3. Focus on any pesky problem areas you might have and slowly but firmly massage the oil into your skin and pores. This helps work the oil into the pores which help impurities be steamed away. (See-ya-later) Don’t rush, take your time and chillax.
4. When you have finished massaging, grab that facecloth and soak it in steamy hot water, not boiling though. Hold the facecloth over your face and allow it to sit until it cools down.
5. Wipe the oil gently and repeat step 4 2-3 more times.
In the morning, a quick wipe with a warm face cloth or rinse in the shower is enough. Over-cleansing can create excess oil production. No thank-you!.
Made in Australia.